“The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see and knows what the mind cannot understand” – Robert Valett
The Matter of the Heart introduced itself before the public on AM radio every week for a couple of years. It is now a podcast show integrating the genres of medical, psychological, spirituality, financial, alternative healing, astrology, self help and many more.
I am the host, Carol Olivia Adams and I love to interview quality guests and have interviewed over 300 guests in my broadcast career. I like to delve into the soul or the heart of the guest, revealing the essence of their profession. I want to connect to their deepest source of wisdom, their educated knowledge, and their heartfelt stories, all to elevate the listener’s spirit. I use many pieces of the heartfelt puzzle to connect with the guest.
Besides being the host of The Matter of the Heart, I also have a psychology degree. I am also a portrait artist and studied at The Art Students League, New York City. I am an intuitive counselor, an intuitive astrologer, energy healer, former proprietor of an antiques store, art supply store and inspirational author.
Why is synchronicity so powerful?
Join the host and guest Carol Olivia Adams as she discusses her journey and how synchronicity was the fuel which enabled her to embrace her spiritual path.
Enjoy Carol’s interview with Dr. Bernie Siegel
(to start the video, please click on it twice)
Control – Is It Real or Is It Fantasy?
Meet host and guest Carol Olivia Adams as she discusses control, and how she’s learned “that when you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing.” She also shares a relationship story which turned sour because of control.
Here are some of the professional guests that are on The Matter of the Heart podcast
- Dr. Bernie Siegel, retired surgeon and pioneer of body-mind medicine. He is known worldwide for his New York Times best selling book Love, Medicine & Miracles and so many more books.
- Dr. Norman Shealy, neurosurgeon known as a pioneer in pain management. Dr. Shealy has 14 patents in the medical field including the invention of the Tens Machine.
- Paul Sugar, studied with Jon Kabat Zinn, the creator of the mindfulness stress reduction program. Paul Sugar is the founder and director of Scottsdale Institute Health and Medicine for Mindfulness.
- Dr. Edward T. Creagan, Professor at Mayo Clinic Medical School and recipient of the Distinguished Mayo Clinician Award.
- Kelly Carlin, daughter of George Carlin, is a screenwriter, author, actress, radio host, and producer.
- Dr. Dora Wolfe, clinical psychologist/ trauma and attachment specialist, believing in the holistic approach to treatment. Dr. Wolfe had also counseled inmates on death row and shared the experiences on one of her shows.
- Joel Salomon, prosperity coach, who helps others overcome obstacles with finances. Joel was interviewed on TV with CEO Money, quoted in Forbes Magazine, U. S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg radio.
- Mark Anthony known worldwide as The Psychic Lawyer. Mark connects with the “other side” and shares what loved ones are trying to tell us. He is known for his best selling books, Evidence of Eternity and Never Letting Go.
- Wanda Buckner, founder of Healing Energy Services, people and animal communicator. Wanda is also a clairvoyant, hypnotherapist, holy fire reiki master, and medium.
- Tom Paladino, scalar energy researcher and practitioner helping people for over 25 years. Tom Paladinao speaks throughout the world on scalar energy and is very passionate with his endeavors.
- Maureen St.Germaine, founder of the Akashic Records International. Maureen has spoken in 34 countries. She has been written in major publications including National Geographic.
- Lisa Boucher, R.N., who has worked with hundreds of patients with addiction and alcoholism issues. She does not think that the traditional way of treating patients with addiction issues is viable.
- Antot Masuka is the founder of Celestial Affairs. He is a western astrologer using the Edgar Cayce approach to astrology. He is also a member of the International Society for Astrological Research.
- Dr. Bonnie McLean was awarded the top international Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture in 2019.
- Michael DeBaker is a licensed regression therapist and evolutionary astrologer living in Spain and practicing for over 30 years. Michael specializes in combining regression therapy with his psychotherapeutic work.